Homemade cinnamon rolls! ☺
3 cups Bisquick Mix
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped nuts (walnuts)
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, Combine Bisquick, buttermilk and sugar in a bowl using a fork. Mix just until all combined to create a dough.
- In a medium bowl, Combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and nuts in separate bowl. Set aside.
- Generously flour rolling surface.I know it seems like a lot but trust me, this is a sticky dough. Turn dough out onto surface and start patting into a rectangular shape with your hand. Flour your hand well also.
- Use a rolling pin to thin dough to about 1/2 inch thickness. Do not over-roll, the dough will stick.
- Once rolled out, pour 1/2 cup melted butter over entire surface then spread with pastry brush to even out and get to the edges.
- Sprinkle sugar/nut mixture over butter.
- Start rolling dough from long end.
- Slice into 1 inch to 1/2 inch slices.
- Transfer slices to a well greased (sprayed) cup cake pan
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 18-20 minutes, util just golden brown on tops.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until desired consistency and drizzle over topped of rolls.
Recipe from: http://chocolatechocolateandmore.com/2012/03/bisquick-cinnamon-rolls/